From: Tony's Outlook via Mozilla
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 22:11
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Reply To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
Subject: Re: IND$FILE Resource Log & Monitoring

Not wishing to be a Black Hat and not wanting to think like a White Hat,
let me don my Gray Hat. If I wanted to send a PDS member containing
source code I'd simply email it. If it were large I'd mail it in pieces.

In the movie Mash, Corporal Radar O'Reilly send a Jeep from Korea to his
home town in the U.S. in pieces, in small parcels.