From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Carlos Cordero
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 10:21 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: IND$FILE Resource Log & Monitoring

Colleagues,

Did somebody has implemented a process for monitor/log  IND$FILE command
activity focussed on file transmission thru 3270 emulators?, maybe with
beta88 software?

Or it must a home-made ad-hoc customization outside of beta88 software?

What I specifically searching for is to detect the file transfer activity
executed from commands given on emulators.