Interesting toy although much much slower than an already in-place FTP of
members.  It seems to me there were other products similar to this in the past
that may or may not have been free.

John T. Abell
Tel:            800-295-7608    Option 4
President
International:  1-416-593-5578  Option 4
E-mail:  john.ab...@intnlsoftwareproducts.com
Fax:            800-295-7609

International:  1-416-593-5579

International Software Products
www.ispinfo.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or
recipient (or authorized to receive on behalf of the named recipient), please
contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Also,email is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails
on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception,
tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.