Which version of z/OS? Maybe the later versions support Windows 7 where the
1.12 version doesn't? The message I get talks about 64 bit vs. 32 bit. I
only see one Windows client: ISPGUINX. I did a BINary download on it, and
tried to execute it. It whined about an unsupported release of Windows. I
then went into file manager and changed the compatibility, but that did no
good. But maybe I have missed a step in there somewhere?