Well, the version on my z/OS 1.12 system refuses to install on my Windows 7
x86_64 desktop. Curiously, it does seem to work on my Linux Fedora 22
x86_64 under wine32. So I tried it. In GUI mode, it stinks. But in non-GUI
mode, the file transfer is, well, OK. Personally, I prefer using Co:Z data
set utilities to transfer over SSH. Or just plain old FTP.

--
Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii. She sells C shells down by the
seashore.
If someone tell you that nothing is impossible:
Ask him to dribble a football.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown