Hello,

at this time we're migrating from z/OS 1.13 to 2.1. In order to restructure our
SMP/E environment I need an easy solution to report the DDDEFs which belong to
a specific FMID or a report which gives me all DDDEFs for all installed FMIDs,
but only those DDDEFs which are used as output for these FMIDs, that means the
report shouldn't include the needed CALLLIB DDDEFs.

I couldn't find a standard report or list command of SMP/E which produces such
a report. The reason, why I need such a listing is that I would identify any
libraries which are used from more than one FMID. We would like to split our
CSI into FMIDs which are closely connected to base z/OS and those who have
exclusive libraries.

I would be able to produce such a report using the GIMAPI interface, but
perhaps there is an easier solution available.

All ideas are welcome.

Kind regards
Juergen Kehr