As already pointed out, DDDEFs are not owned by FMIDs, components, or even
products. The association to a particular DDDEF is defined for each element
that needs a home. So the SYSLIB entry for LMOD AMATERSE points to MIGLIB,
while the PNLENU entry for ISR@PRIM points to SISPPENU.

OP did not supply a business case for splitting out 'shared' components from
'unique' ones, but I suspect that DASD usage and management must be a concern.
My advice: don't do it. z/OS is not packaged for this kind of after-market
segregation. After much research and cogitation, you may come up with a 'safe
list' of things to banish to the north forty. Even if you get it right today,
it could fall apart tomorrow with a PTF, let alone a new release. And if you
split zones, how do handle IFREQs that reach across components?

Whatever short-term benefit you might reap from this exercise might well
relegate you to the doghouse down the line.

.
.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson