michelbutz wrote:

>I am getting a 047 abend running a program
>That runs in production
>The 047 abend under both TSO TEST and debug tool happens with a STC
>instruction which tries to
>Modify the 2 lengths of a AP instruction
>The program is NOT re-entrant

After reading all those replies, I'm puzzled at one thing - did you ever looked
at and verified that *all* your program libraries are APF-ed?  If not, 047
abend is WAD.

Of course Jim Mulder and others are correct.

One last question - *where* is that AP instruction (object of STC)? Same A/S or
within same/other program? If not - is that module(s) linked AC(1)?

Bonus question: Are any SVC's (including MODESET) active / called during that
abend?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht