On Wed, 5 Aug 2015 12:35:00 +0000, Vernooij, CP (ITOPT1) - KLM wrote:

>Only by using an exit which forces TYPRUN=SCAN into the jobcard.

But be sure to use an INTRDR exit, not a TSO exit that can be bypassed
by writing directly to INTRDR.

Or, fire the consultants and hire ones you can trust.

This gets ever harder with newer facilities such as JCLLIB, PARMDD and SYMBOLS=.
In fact if the job uses PARMDD with SYMBOLS=, the "JCL" is expanded only during
job step execution.  Or PARMDD might refer to a data set passed from an earlier
step.

-- gil