From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Nathan Astle
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 4:22 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Catalog entry not visible

Hi,

The IKJ message what I am getting is :

IKJ56228I DATA SET QWS.SEC.RULES NOT IN CATALOG  OR CATALOG CAN NOT BE ACCESSED

Explanation:  DISP=OLD was specified. The dynamic allocation error code is
1708, 5708, or 5710. For a description of the dynamic allocation return,
informational, and error codes, see z/OS Programming:
Authorized Assembler Services Guide.

Detected by:  CALLER

Program:  DAIRFAIL

Could someone please point on what needs to be done from the Product
perspective.

Nathan