On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 8:09 AM, John McKown <john.archie.mck...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> ​Ah. not a RACF shop. I remember long ago in an ACF2 shop that I had a
> problem allocating the ACF2 rules data set. What I had to do there was
> totally remove the catalog entry and start up ACF2 in "fail safe" mode. Or
> something

​Ah, no. I remember. I had to make sure that the ACF2 proc did not start at
all. That made the system go into "fail safe" mode. But that was back when
ACF2 actually front-ended (via relinks) a number of IBM load modules. I
don't know how to do this in today's ACF2.​

--

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown