Hello list!

I am trying to get the name of the system where a JOB is running in a JES2 EXIT
5 (command preprocessor).
My first idea was to get it from JCTMVSNM in the JCT; I am able to get the JQEs
of the job in question and thus get the track address of the JCT from the spool
using JQETRAK, but I can't seem to find the information on how to read the JCT
using the spool track address. Is there a JES2 macro I am missing? Does anyone
has other ideas to get the system name other than JCTMVSNM?

Thanks and regards,
Leo