From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Charles Mills
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 8:01 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JES2 - get system name without JCT addressability.

Ah. It seemed like too simple an answer; that's why I was kind of tentative.
At least now I understand the problem.

Could one determine "which member of the JES plex" somehow and then have a
table that mapped that "which" to the actual system name? Or does this have to
be more portable than that (such as for a vendor product)?

Charles