$CBIO doesn't work? It has an input parameter of MTTR with it says is a
SPOOL TTR. ref: http://publibfp.dhe.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/has2q000.pdf
<quote>
MTTR= Specifies the label of, or a register that contains, the spool track
address of the record to be read or written. If you specify a register, the
spool MTTR (module track record) must be loaded into the designated
register before executing this macro instruction. MTTR is required for
TYPE=READ or TYPE=WRITE, but is not allowed with TYPE=WAIT.
</quote>

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 9:29 AM, Leonardo Vaz <leonardo....@cn.ca> wrote:

> Thanks for the help guys! You understand my problem now, so from the
> system I'm executing the command from It's not trivial to get the system
> where the job is running, the easiest field I found is JCTMVSNM, but JCT is
> probably not resident on the system I'm executing the command from, I think
> that's why JQE points to the track on the spool where I can find the JCT,
> but I still couldn't figure out how to read that track on the spool.
>
> It doesn't sound something extraordinary, but something rather simple, but
> I've learned a while ago that assembler is rarely simple.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Leonardo Vaz

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown