From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Leonardo Vaz
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 11:13 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Unicode services Red alert

I was actually able to reproduce it, I had only changed local time and not
the UTC time.

IHS powered by apache doesn't start with the following error, for example:
(121)EDC5121I Invalid argument. (errno2=0xC22C001E): apr_xlate_open() failed

Doing iconv -f UTF-8 -t IBM-1047 < my_ascii_file actually doesn't
externalize an error, just says invalid argument:
iconv: Conversion from codeset "UTF-8" to "IBM-1047": EDC5121I Invalid
argument.

I'm not sure any iconv actually succeeds.