>Hey IBM-Main folks, what about a "jump-start" for paying for
>Mr. Krukosky travel and hotel expenses to Share.  I'd make a
>donation.

>Count me in, I'd toss into the jar.

I never work for IBM (was at Burroughs) but even in the late 70's money
could be found
for getting a college student to be 'shipped and installed' to a show or
other such gathering.

A month I almost ended up with a 2086-210 for free but the bureaucracy (I
work for a city) was just too much, last I heard it went out for scrap.

BTW - I'm making a 'fake' 360 from a real front panel, 029, non-ibm card
reader and looking for a 1050/2.

-pete