On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 6:29 AM, Bob Shannon <bshan...@rocketsoftware.com>
wrote:

> >For others not really familiar to assembler programs, in Kirk listing
> there is a line YREGS.
>
>     >YREGS  <-- That is a list of register value declarations/constants.
> You will have to provide your own list.
>
> YREGS is shipped in SYS1.MACLIB. It only provides equates for GPRs.

​And there are some others. Such as IAZYREG, which supplies R0..R15 and
AR0..AR15 equates. ​Of course, I prefer mine. It has both the GPRs and ARs,
but has them "typed" properly as well.

ref: https://gist.github.com/JohnArchieMckown/b95ee10fb8ce593d7304

eg:

R0       EQU   0,,,,GR
R1       EQU   1,,,,GR
R2       EQU   2,,,,GR
R0_64    EQU   0,,,,GR64
R1_64    EQU   1,,,,GR64
R0_32    EQU   0,,,,GR32
R1_32    EQU   1,,,,GR32
AR0      EQU   0,,,,AR
AR1      EQU   1,,,,AR

​Of course, my code is "weird" in that I cause HLASM to flag the
instruction:

   LG  R10,DOUBLE

because, in my case, it should be:

  LG R10_64,DOUBLE​

​And so on. Yeah, I'm paranoid even about myself. Hum, maybe _more_ about
myself.​

--

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown