Hello,

I am in the middle of attempting to go from internal to external CFs. I ran
the sizer tool and have the info for the new sizes. However, the INITSIZE
and MINSIZE values have me challenged.
For most structures, the  current allocation doesn't specify a value for
either parameter or the specified value appears to be a poor choice. For
instance, the book says that SIZE should be no more than 1.5 - 2.0 times
INITSIZE but we have some where SIZE is 30 times INITSIZE. My questions are;

1) Should INITSIZE and MINSIZE always be specified?
2) Are all structures 'eligible' to be defined with these parameters?
3) Besides the ratio specified above, are their any guidelines for the
definitions?
4) The sizer tool is based on current allocation which may not be ideal. Is
there a way to confirm if I have the best fit?
5) Besides the manual "Setting up a Sysplex" is there more doc where I can
find additional info?

Any suggestions or thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks.

Phil