The increases recommended by the CF Sizer is marginal. Our structures in
production are generously sized and we have lots of storage in the new CFs
so that's not a concern. I will however lookout for messages as suggested.

Most of our structures are duplexed. Some like the structure for the IRLM
lock are not. I have a note to investigate the product specific doc to
understand this better.

I also need to check on the performance of CF links as we're going to ICB
links now.

Thanks for the info.