In case you're  curious, the parameters 'missing' from your old definitions
were added over the years since the advent of coupling facility. The new
parameters all have defaults such that they do not actually require
specification, but using them may give you better control over structure sizes.
Some additional points:

-- At any time, the CF Sizer makes recommendations based on the latest hardware
with the latest microcode. Newer hardware or newer microcode typically requires
larger structures to accomplish the same work even with no changes to the
exploiters.

-- In my experience, CF Sizer makes very generous recommendations. Memory is
cheaper now than ever, but watch out for gratuitous over allocation. Especially
on an external CF, you might be constrained.

-- Several structures require that you input data to CF Sizer on how busy you
expect the structure to be. For most, this has less to do with the number of
sysplex members than the amount of data the structure has to handle. This is
seldom easy to determine. Make your best SWAG and monitor the results.

-- The worst case is when a structure is too small for the exploiter to
initialize. I have not seen this for some time; maybe the big exploiters have
been (re)designed to come up regardless. But watch for messages indicating that
a structure needed more than the specified minimum size at the outset.

-- A parameter you did not ask about is DUPLEX. Even if you have only one box
for CF use, I recommend two CF LPARs on that box with duplexing for relevant
structures. Better of course would be two boxes. The best thing about sysplex
is its ability to survive disruptions. Over the years we have had two CEC
failures. In both cases, the second CF allowed all applications to resume with
zero data recovery efforts. Note that some structures do not require duplexing,
notably GRS. If a host dies, so do all of its enqueues.

.
.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson