From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jake Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 6:02 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: PTF error clarification

Hi,

I am applying few toleration fixes for a hardware but I a receiving the
below error message.

CAUSER SYSMOD SUMMARY REPORT FOR APPLY CHECK PROCESSING

CAUSER   FMID     MESSAGE ID  PAGE   ERROR DESCRIPTION AND POSSIBLE CAUSES

UA90976  HBB7790  GIM35901I      2   ERROR HOLD AA49159 WAS NOT RESOLVED.

PAGE 0003  - NOW SET TO TARGET ZONE TZN210   DATE 12/22/15  TIME 06:33:34
 SMP/E

UNRESOLVED HOLD REASON REPORT FOR APPLY CHECK PROCESSING

NOTE: THE SYSMODS LISTED IN THIS REPORT ALSO APPEAR IN THE CAUSER SYSMOD
SUMMARY

                 HOLD     MISSING  HELD     RESOLVING  RESOLVER

TYPE    FMID     CLASS    APAR     SYSMOD   SYSMOD     STATUS

------  -------  -------  -------  -------  ---------  --------

ERROR   HBB7790  PE       AA48273  UA90976  UA78633    NOGO(H)

                                            UA78870    NOGO(H)

                          AA48642  UA90976  UA78971    NOGO(H)

                          AA48858  UA90978  UA78965    NOGO(H)

                          AA49159  UA90976

PAGE 0004  - NOW SET TO TARGET ZONE TZN210   DATE 12/22/15  TIME 06:33:34
 SMP/E

SUMMARY OF BYPASSED AND UNRESOLVED HOLD REASON REPORT FOR APPLY CHECK
PROCESSING

NOTE: SEE THE HOLDDATA REPORT OF UNRESOLVED HOLD REASON IDS TO DETERMINE
HOLDS C
      SEE THE HOLDDATA REPORT OF BYPASSED HOLD REASON IDS TO DETERMINE
HOLDS THA

Does that mean, I have to receive the APAR

MISSING
APAR
-------
AA48273

AA48642
AA48858
AA49159

z/OS 2.1

Regards,
Jake

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.