Sorry, I don't see how to quote a prior message.

This is what worked for me from Charles.

"Divide by 100 -- remainder is hundredths of a second.
Divide quotient by 60 -- remainder is seconds.
Divide quotient by 60 -- remainder is minutes.
Quotient is hours (24 hour clock).

SMFxxDTE is in an amusing packed format:

0cyydddF where c is the century offset by 19 -- that is, 01 => 2000; yy is the
low order digits of the year; and ddd is the "Julian" day number of the year:
001 = January 1, ... 365 = December 31 (366 for leap years).
"

Janet