This problem occurs so seldom that I never thought of automating a response. As
of R12 or so, we now have AUTORxx, which can reply to WTORs very early in the
IPL. Not sure who here would have to approve such a change. The chances of
mischief being perpetrated are minimal, but it does open a very small window
for a clever miscreant.

.
.
.