As I said earlier, we still use UADS in production. Only a handful of TSOE
segments in order to support features that cannot be achieved otherwise, such
as CONSOLE. I remember a post (I think from Shmuel) some time ago about
flipping a bit in the ACEE just before invoking CONSOLE in a Rexx. I prefer
TSOE segment for the handful of folks who need such functionality.

.
.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson