From: "Watters, John" <john.watt...@ua.edu>
To: Business Manager <mana...@mcn.org>
Subject: RE: failure notice
Date: February 20, 2016 at 5:54:17 PM PST

This LISTSERV list was discontinued over 10 years ago, several years after
we got rid of our IBM mainframe computers. I was not responsible for it but
did know of its existence. The person who was responsible for it left the
University about 9 years ago. I have no idea how to get in touch with him.

I suspect that the reason it seems to have eventually gone through is that
our spam filters just sucked it in and discarded it. Since I have nothing to
do with that process either (I am a network engineer primarily responsible
for wireless networking on campus; no idea why the Help Desk sent you to me
other than I have been here a looooong time), I cannot give you a definitive
answer.

Please just remove this mailing list from your records.

Thanks.

-jcw