Wasn't this referred to, at some point, as the Prefix Storage Area?

And, is it not also used by VM, VSE, and any other multi-CPU SCP?

W/ zArch it became 8K.

Nevertheless, absolute 0 is owned by PR/SM, right?

Oh this takes me back years to an Architecture class and the definitions that
had to be given because of Multiple Domain Facility. Yeah, AMDAHL started this.

There is Absolute addressing, real addressing, and virtual addressing. The
hypervisor gets it all, while an LPAR thinks it has absolute addressing, but
only has real and virtual.

What a headache to keep straight in your head.

Sent from iPhone - small keyboard fat fingers - expect spellinf errots.