We're building a new product which will have several UI's; ISPF, Web, Eclipse etc. For the ISPF we're wondering how we should optimize the screen real estate for todays customer.

I use a custom 60x160 which seems to be the norm in our office. Lots of the tools we use, especially debuggers like z/XCD and DebugTool work much better with that model. I use RDz for development but for most stuff fall back on the green screens like SDSF and tools that don't have a good GUI, which is 90% of them.

What screen size do you use?