Use 327x-2 as default, but allow for "all" 327x types, as well as "custom
types" that do not match the 327x model descriptions.

<snip>
We're building a new product which will have several UI's; ISPF, Web, Eclipse
etc. For the ISPF we're wondering how we should optimize the screen real estate
for todays customer.

I use a custom 60x160 which seems to be the norm in our office. Lots of the
tools we use, especially debuggers like z/XCD and DebugTool work much better
with that model.
I use RDz for development but for most stuff fall back on the green screens
like SDSF and tools that don't have a good GUI, which is 90% of them.
</snip>

This email � including attachments � may contain confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, distribute or act on it.
Instead, notify the sender immediately and delete the message.