From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Robin Atwood
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 7:05 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Linking C module with SSL

Now I have hit the problem I thought might be lurking. The module I fixed
before with the POSIX(ON) pragma is the listener. It attaches a number of
worker tasks it givesockets an incoming session to. When the worker does its
takesocket it must then do a gsk_secure_socket_open() to start the SSL
handshake. This failed with a EDC5167I so I added the POSIX(ON) pragma.
Restarting, the STC immediately failed in a call to BPX1MSS, rc=156, rsn=
0D070201, which means:

JRAlreadySigSetUp: BPX1MSS found the process already set up for signals
Action: Only one task can be set up for signals at any one time.  Issue the
signal unset (BPX1MSD) service on the task that did the last setup and then
reissue this service.

So it seems I can only have POSIX(ON) in one TCB? That's a bit of a
showstopper. :(