All,

Been using Linux for a long time , It was fairly familiar since I am a
ex-VM system programmer and VSE system programmer. I still have a lot of
learning to do but enjoy OpenSuse,Redhat and Fedora. Those are my personal
favorites.
I know there are many more. The IDEs are always personal choice I feel. Not
a big VIM fan sorry guys.

Scott