Thanks Richard,

I have gone through it, but I just need to understand the coding: Where is
'SPMGCLTR' being specified?

Storage Class:
IF &ACSENVIR = 'SPMGCLTR' THEN
   SELECT (&STORCLAS)
      WHEN ('SSD')      SET &STORCLAS = 'EASYTIER'
      WHEN ('EASYTIER') SET &STORCLAS = 'SCSATA'
      OTHERWISE         SET &STORCLAS = &STORCLAS
   END
ELSE ...

Management Class:
IF &ACSENVIR = 'SPMGCLTR' THEN
/* SPACE MANAGEMENT CLASS TRANSITION */
   SELECT (&MGMTCLAS)
      WHEN ('NOML2')  SET &MGMTCLAS = 'ML2OK'
      WHEN ('DB2NEW') SET &MGMTCLAS = 'DB2AGED'
      OTHERWISE       SET &MGMTCLAS = &MGMTCLAS
   END
ELSE ...

Storage Group:
IF &ACSENVIR = 'SPMGCLTR' THEN
   SELECT (&STORCLAS)
      WHEN ('EASYTIER') SET &STORGRP = 'EASYTIER'
      WHEN ('SCSATA')   SET &STORGRP = 'SGSATA'
      OTHERWISE         SET &STORGRP = &STORGRP
   END
ELSE ...