Hi Theo,

Yes, SPMGCLTR was introduced in the ACS routines in 2.1.  It is used by HSM for
transitions for structured data, opposed to CTRANS which is used by OAM for
unstructured data.

I was incorrect in my earlier post.  After communicating with the developers,
they indicated that management class, storage class and storage group should be
passed into the SPMGCLTR routine as read only variables, but those are the only
ones.  We need to add additional variables like UNIT, etc.

Glenn