From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Glenn Wilcock
Sent: 21 April 2016 10:51 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Example of ACS Environment of SPMGCLTR

Hi,

I believe that the problem is that my original presentations on this topic
showed using the existing classes/group to determine the new class/group.
Unfortunately, that was function that did not make shipped support.  (I have
updated the examples in my most recent presentations).  For clients who need
that support, I have been requesting that they open an RFE.  We definitely have
on our roadmap the addition of that functionality.

Since the existing management class is not being passed in, your logic that
sets the new management class based on the current management class is skipped,
meaning that the management class is not changed.  Same for the SC and SG.
Since none of the classes/groups change, that is why you are getting the
message that you are.  A data set is only eligible to transition if at least
there is one change.

I believe that if you remove the check for the existing class and just set the
class/group to a specific value, that it will get around this problem.

Glenn Wilcock

Nedbank Limited Reg No 1951/000009/06. The following link displays
the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm ]
This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.
The following link will take you to Nedbank's legal notice.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/EmailDisclaimer.htm ]