From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Mark Zelden
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 6:10 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: Where is format of Job ID documented?

So I was looking at some of this APPC output getting purged and noticed that
the jobname purged is always ASCHINT with an STC job number.

I displayed one of the jobs in the spool by putting an LL next to the output in
SDSF and the Annnnnnn jobid I see in SDSF is displayed as the "TPJOBID" in the
output.

MZELDEN  00000210  $DOS(30087),OUTGRP=ITIMCMD.1.1,LONG

STC30087 00000211  $HASP686 OUTPUT(ASCHINT) 154

     154 00000211  $HASP686 OUTPUT(ASCHINT)
OUTGRP=ITIMCMD.1.1,BURST=NO,FCB=****,
     154 00000211  $HASP686                   FLASH=****,FORMS=STD,HOLD=(NONE),

     154 00000211  $HASP686
OFFS=(),OUTDISP=HOLD,PRIORITY=144,
     154 00000211  $HASP686                   PRMODE=LINE,QUEUE=Y,RECORDS=(6 OF
6),
     154 00000211  $HASP686                   ROUTECDE=LOCAL,SECLABEL=,

     154 00000211  $HASP686                   TPJOBID=A0004237,TPJOBN=ITIMCMD,

     154 00000211  $HASP686
TSOAVAIL=YES,UCS=****,USERID=ITIAGNT,
     154 00000211  $HASP686                   WRITER=,REBUILD=NO,

     154 00000211  $HASP686                   CRTIME=(2016.170,07:04:21)

Mark
--
Mark Zelden - Zelden Consulting Services - z/OS, OS/390 and MVS ITIL v3
Foundation Certified mailto:m...@mzelden.com Mark's MVS Utilities: