If you did not set the TIOT in ALLOCxx to the max (64K) then you will probably
run out of TIOT sooner than someone who does.

If you have SDSF, check the Health Checker function - Look for TIOT in the
list. See what it says.

You can enter SB next to the HC functions for more details.

It might help.

I would just expect the system to calculate things for TIOT correctly.  If you
feel this is in error, you should open an SR with IBM and have them assist you.
 They will probably need dumps or traces to determine why it fails.

Lizette