On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 14:01:29 +0200, Peter Hunkeler <p...@gmx.ch> wrote:

>While educating colloeagues new to z/OS, I promised to come up with a short
>decription of all the system address spaces are for. Before
>starting to write this down, does anyone happen to have such a list they are
>willing to share? Note that I'm not takling about a
>description of elements and features. There is a manual providing this list.

I see that Mike responded with a long list of names, which includes (I believe)
a mixture of system address spaces and started tasks. That led me to wonder
whether you were using "system address spaces" as a technical term (meaning
things like *MASTER* and SMF and DUMPSRV but not things like RMF, SDSF, RACF,
etc.) or whether you really meant it as a generic term that would encompass
normal started tasks, too.

--
Walt