The list may contain products you do not run at your shop.

I am sure automation tools may have some documentation on your list.

But how you identify CICS, IMS, DB2, etc... STCs, may make the list different
for you and not correlate to other shops.  It might be best to use your names
for those address spaces.

Most tasks have been documented in IBM manuals, and it just might take a little
digging to get the info you want.

I did a quick search on www.ibm.com and found this that might be helpful (search
words:  IPL FLOW).  About page 26 and 40 might be helpful.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=tss1prs3699&aid=1

If you have SDSF (or like product) you can list the ASIDs in HEX order.  That is
the order the tasks are started.

Perhaps if you find a task you do not have documented, that might be easier to
answer.

I think there is a certain order at IPL time that system tasks are loaded.
After those are the ones the shop starts up to complete the IPL.

Lizette