Hi there,
in some old libs I found some material that I built some years ago. To be
continued.
HTH,
Andy

Name       Description
*MASTER    Build SQA *LPA CSA; Handling of Address spaces SYS1.LOGREC; console
msg buffering
ALLOCAS    Allocation Address Space
ANTAS000   XRC eXtended Remote Copy
ANTMAIN    DFSMS support for concurrent/extended remote copy
APPCDR      APPC/MVS component
ASCHDR     APPC/MVS scheduling
AXR           SystemREXX
BPXOINIT   z/OS UNIX System Services
CATALOG    Access to catalogs
CEA            Common Event Agent
CONSOLE    handling of operator command entry and systems response
DEVMAN     Device Manager
DLF            Data Lookaside Facility
DUMPSRV   Dump Services für SVC dumps
EPWFFST    First Failure Support Technology (network)
GRS           Global Resource Serialization (data set level)
IEFSCHAS   Scheduler address space
IOSAS        Input/Output Supervisor: System Interface to I/O devices
IXGLOGR    System Logger
JESXCF       Communication between JES2 systems in a MAS
JES2           Job entry subsystem
JES2AUX     JES2 additional support
JES2MON    JES2 Monitor
LLA            Library Lookaside
OAM           IBM 3494 and IBM 3495 Tape Library Data Servers
OMVS         z/OS UNIX System Services
OTIS          OAM thread isolation support
PCAUTH     Program Call Authorization
RACF         Security Server
RASP         Real Storage Manager System Adress Space
RRS           Resource Recovery Services
SMF          System Management Facility
SMS          Storage Management SubSystem
SMSPDSE   handling of PDSE dataset
SMXC        DFSMS: control member access in PDSE
SYSBMAS   owner of dataspaces and hiperspaces for PDSE dir/mem
TFS          Temporary FileSystem
TNF          Termination Notification Facility
TRACE      detailed information on processors, SSCH, SVC, Program Check
VLF        Virtual Lookaside Facility
VMCF       Virtual Machine Communication Facility
WLM        Workload Manager
XCFAS      Cross System Coupling Facility Adress Space
ZFS        z/OS FileSystem