From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jack J. Woehr
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2016 8:57 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM Knowledge Centre

<snip>

But I think IBM is reaching out to a younger market. We're a bunch of old
farts. This is a move to mobile. I remember sitting around IBM Boulder 20 years
ago listening to a 67-year-old and excellent IBM VM programmer rant about how
useless GUIs are. Now he's gone and I'm 64.

You gotta make way for youth, they only know what they know. We can adapt to
their world. Or retire. But complaining is self-abuse.