One could say that the
> cost of MIPS on newer hardware is less than the predecessors.  Certainly the
> is a z13 or z13S size that would fit most workloads and wallets.  Value to
> cost
> is definitely a good topic for discussion.

My preference for "soon" is that we replace our z9-L03 (28MSU/Capped at 16)
with a z13s-A02 (19MSU)
I will still need to cap at 16MSU for IBM and a couple ISV's

I've noted that this is effectively the smallest available z13.

If I read the trend, the z/Next and beyond won't offer a machine small enough
for us. :)