It appears their ftp server is only accepting TLS1.0 at the moment.
All other options fail.

== Info: TLSv1.1, TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
=> Send SSL data, 512 bytes (0x200)
 == Info: error:14077102:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unsupported
protocol
 == Info: Closing connection 0

The http server port 443 accepts 1.0/1.1/1.2.

--
  Donald J.
  dona...@4email.net

http://www.fastmail.com - Send your email first class