On 8/18/2016 10:44 AM, b...@jndata.dk wrote:
Hi'
We had same issue (SSL mandatory) with SMP/E Receive Order jobs this week and
we have corrected our jobs to recommend FTP option, so now we gets a new FTP
problem:
--------
EZA1701I >>> RETR /2016081863489/PROD/GIMPAF.XML
SC2035 connDsConnection: entered
SC2129 connDsConnectionIPv4: entered
SC2297 connDsConnectionIPv4: connect() failed on socket 6, retry_conn = 0 - EDC8
127I Connection timed out. (errno2=0x76630291)
SC7576 update_data_appldata: entered
FU1864 getNegotiatedTLSvalues: entered
GU5349 ftpSetApplData: entered
GU5361 ftpSetApplData: ioctl() failed on SIOCSAPPLDATA - EDC5113I Bad file descr
iptor. (errno2=0x1015011C)
CG1980 SETCEC code = 8
CG1982 hfs_rcvFile: could not get a data connection
EZA1636I *** I can't open a data-transfer connection:
SC3277 getReply: entered
SC4343 getNextReply: entered with waitForData = TRUE
425 Can't open data connection.
SC4035 getLastReply: entered
CG1499 pcgCleanup: entered
MF0629 seq_close_file: entered
MF0783 seq_close_file: file closed
MV2310 seq_delete_file: entered
MV2316 seq_delete_file: file=/u/SMPNTS/smpeauto/ORD00092-18August2016-11.32.34/G
IMPAF.XML
-----

Any hints/tips to what we are missing ???.

Looks to me like your firewall is getting in the way.

Does any one know which ports SFTP uses compared to FTP traffic against this
IBM IP-dest. ??

It is FTPS, not sftp, and the data connection ports are not statically defined. Passive FTP data connection ports on the IBM servers are defined as a range, I believe 65024 through 65535.

Could it be Firewall changes we are missing, after changing to SFTP options ??.

Yes, I suspect it is your firewall that is blocking the data connection.

I highly recommend you try using https instead of ftps, by adding the following to your <CLIENT> specification:

  downloadmethod=”https”
  downloadkeyring=”javatruststore”
  javahome="/usr/lpp/java/Jn.n"

where javahome of course points to your installed and preferred level of java. Firewalls and proxies are generally much more tolerant of https than they are of ftps.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development