Hi,
We are running NVAS and the SYSPRINT file gets directed to SYSOUT=* which is
fine as we can browse it if we need to.

For some reason (Audit request?) I am being asked to vacuum up the SYSOUT file
and put it into a GDG when the task is recycled, while still leaving it as
SYSOUT when the STC is active. .   Based on a message I received, a disp of
PASS and SYSOUT are incompatible.   I am now considering using SDSF in batch so
solve this problem (thanks to Lorne Heffer).

Anyone have any ideas?   Using a commercial Program Product is a non-starter
as, like everyone else the client is only interested in lower cost.   Thanks.

Regards,
Jon Bathmaker