On 2016-08-18 15:25, Bill Woodger wrote:
Gord, other than sounding slightly risque, I have no idea what bottom-posting
may mean.

Bottom-posting is placing your reply at the bottom of the message, as I did here. Top-posting is placing your reply at the top of the message, as you did with yours.

There is a standard that declares bottom-posting to be correct, and top-posting to be incorrect. Personally, I hate bottom-posting, but the majority here seem to be in favor of it, so I comply. I don't bottom-post except on listservs.

--

Regards, Gord Tomlin
Action Software International