We are not planning to upgrade to Cobol V5/6 until after z/OS V2.2 is installed
because that is the only level where IEFOPZxx is available.

Once that is available we will use the concatenation function in this parm to
use a PDSE dataset prior to a PDS dataset in our Production batch.

z/OS 2.2 was announced Aug 2016. It requires a Z10 or newer processor.  Here is
the announcement letter.

http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?subtype=ca&infotype=an&appname
=iSource&supplier=897&letternum=ENUS215-267#availx

or tinyurl

http://preview.tinyurl.com/p64hluq

Lizette