When I do the LISTCAT of the entire catalog it flags the dsn which was also
flagged by the DIAGNOSE.
The error message is
IEC331I 028-002,LISTCAT ,STEP1   ,IGG0CLEG
IEC331I SYS1.ICFCAT.UCATPROM
IEC331I VSAM1.HARL.VVL000D.MASTERA.SNAP
IEC332I GETO,GFL ,ICDV,ACD1

The explanation is
Permanent I/O error in catalog.
Explanation: An I/O error processing the
catalog occurred while processing an access
method services command that requires
modifying the catalog.

I ran several DIAGNOSE and the same dsn and attributes are displayed.  I ran
several EXAMINEs and NO ERRORS DETECTED.
The parms I used for the EXAMINE are :
ITEST NODATATEST ERRORLIMIT(1000)
NOITEST DATATEST ERRORLIMIT(1000)
INDEXTEST DATATEST