On 11/17/2016 11:07 AM, Mark Pace wrote:

But when I connect and try to download with the sample JCL., now it says it
cannot find the file.  Also when I went to look at the sample JCL again
from the link on ShopZ. It says the PDF containing that JCL can not be
found.  I'm wondering if the sample/test file is not there any longer.

GIM45201S ** 550 /GIMPAF.XML: No such file or directory.

I get the same results. You're right, something is awry on the server. I'll try to track it down.

But in the mean time, since you've gotten this far, you should just try a real live order.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development