From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Mark Pace
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 8:32 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM FTPS connect

Great minds.   I created an Shopz order for an RSU yesterday.

Still having problems with Data connection.  Customer tried several changes on
their firewall without any luck.  They are now going to the vendor to try to
figure why it isn't working.

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 8:50 AM, Kurt Quackenbush <ku...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> On 11/17/2016 11:07 AM, Mark Pace wrote:
>
> But when I connect and try to download with the sample JCL., now it
> says it
>> cannot find the file.  Also when I went to look at the sample JCL
>> again from the link on ShopZ. It says the PDF containing that JCL can
>> not be found.  I'm wondering if the sample/test file is not there any longer.
>>
>> GIM45201S ** 550 /GIMPAF.XML: No such file or directory.
>>

> I get the same results.  You're right, something is awry on the server.
> I'll try to track it down.
>
> But in the mean time, since you've gotten this far, you should just
> try a real live order.
>

> Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development

The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent Mainline’s
positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This
individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not
immediately by e-mail if you have received this message by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are