On 1/19/2017 9:24 AM, Greg Dyck wrote:
Many, many, moons ago type 2 SVCs were managed differently from type 4
SVCs.  It's a fuzzy memory, but I believe they had to be 2K or less in
size and were loaded from SVCLIB transiently into a common 2K area. That
lead to restrictions for them that are still published but not actually
valid.

Sigh... I just realized I mixed up type 2 and type 3 SVCs... forget that discussion.

Again, SUSPEND is totally different service than Pause. The documented restriction is for SUSPEND, and only for SUSPEND.

Regards,
Greg