The IBM Q4 results do not mention LinuxONE at all.
If it would be reported as z revenue, it should be there, but:
Systems gross margin was up year to year due to
-*both improvement in z margins, and**
**-**the relative strength in that higher margin business.**
*That does not look like LinuxONE.
Interestingly you do not find * * * ANY * * * customer reference on an IBM page.

So it is either bad marketing or no customers...

https://www.ibm.com/investor/att/pdf/IBM-4Q16-Earnings-Prepared-Remarks.pdf

Systems Segment
Our Systems revenue reflects growth in z Systems, offset by declines in Power and storage as we continue to address shifting markets. Systems gross margin was up year to year due to both improvement in z margins, and the relative strength in that higher margin business. In z Systems, we delivered 4 percent revenue growth, double-digit growth in MIPs, and we expanded our margins. These results reflect our continued success in driving innovation in our core systems. The mainframe is optimized for mobile and security, and is constantly being redesigned to drive new workloads, including instant payments and the emerging blockchain. Eight quarters into the cycle, we added 8 new clients in the quarter, 29 for the year and 80 since inception. New client adoption at this stage in our cycle further validates our clients’ perceived value and their ongoing commitment to the IBM platform. Clients are investing heavily to meet the demands for future growth. I mentioned earlier the strength we had in China. We closed significant z Systems deals in the quarter, including two large Chinese banks migrating their mainframe install base to our latest z13 technology. And in Europe we are helping our clients manage new requirements in the rapidly evolving area of financial services modernization. We had four wins in the quarter on instant payments. Given the critical nature of the European financial services backbone, TARGET2-Securities, or T2S, has been deployed on IBM z Systems to provide the necessary reliability, scalability and IT security. Overall, the mainframe continues to deliver a high value, secure and scalable platform that is critical in managing our clients’ complex environments.

system z - success stories do not mention LinuxONE:
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/success/

*******
* BUT *
*******

I found * * * ONE * * * customer reference in JAPAN:
https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/67491/japans-aplus-selects-ibm-linuxone-for-credit-card-processing

and another one from China:
https://mainframedebate.com/2016/04/14/linuxone-china-and-trains-a-winning-combination/

IBM should display them on their website... if they want to sell real systems (instead of unclear visions)

And SUSE has some references (e.g. Air India):

   https://www.suse.com/success/
   (maybe Mark Post can comment on them)

Red Hat does not seem to have LinuxONE references.
The same seems to be true for Canonical/Ubuntu.

Mike